Chief Resources Officer Job Description
- Develop and enhance succession planning.
- Oversee talent management.
- Provide strategic leadership.
- Develop strategic recruiting and retention plans.
- Create and implement compensation and benefit plans.
- Evaluate plans for cost-effectiveness.
- Oversee talent acquisition, training and leadership development, career development, and benefits.
- Establish plan for management succession.
- Direct the employment activities for both certified and classified employees.
- Develop and monitor procedures for processing applications.
- Create relationships with HR vendors.
- Evaluate and revise division functions.
- Implement standard interviewing processes.
- Monitor accounting systems for providing HR statistics.
- Direct investigations of reports of misconduct, arrests, or illegal activities of employees.
- Oversee salary administration.
- Recommend terminations and additions to personnel.
- Develop and monitor HR budget.
- Prepare HR reports for management staff.
- Supervise EEOC and OCR regulations and complaints.
Companies with Similar Jobs
As the Chief Human Resources and Diversity Officer (CHRO), you will assume an important leadership role at Berkeley Lab, leading all aspects of Human Resources. You will serve as ...
The Director will responsible for coordinating all aspects of legal recruiting and attorney development for the Washington, DC associates and counsel. The position will report to ...
DIRECTOR - PSYCH ADMINISTRATION - F/T DAYS Irvine Healthcare Full Time 117500.00 To 211700.00 Category: General Administration Requisition: 7616 Posting Date: 10/14/2015 C...