Chief Security Officer Job Description
- Devise policies and procedures regarding areas such as business continuity planning, loss prevention and fraud prevention, and privacy.
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and other groups.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Oversee network of vendors and directors who secure the company's assets.
- Oversee safeguarding of intellectual property and computer systems.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance.
- Prioritize security initiatives.
- Develop network access and monitoring policies.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Implement disciplinary procedures.
- Conduct audits to find holes in security platform.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Create global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
Companies with Similar Jobs
CHIEF INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER JOB NUMBER FULL/PART TIME SCHEDULE SALARY 201609131542 Full Time 8AM - 5PM $82,400 - $122,400 POSITION IN...
Put your knowledge, skills, and passions to work as a Chief Information Security Officer at one of the world's top recognized learning and research institutions! The University of ...
Job Description Job Title: Chief Information Security Officer (0592U) #21859 Job ID: 21859 Location: Main Campus-Berkeley Fu...