Chief Technology Officer Job Description
- Establish governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved.
- Direct and development a security plan.
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s data and servers.
- Identify and implement technology trends and platforms.
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Evaluate and recommend technologies.
- Select and register company's domain names.
- Establish email service.
- Implement web-based internal communications system.
- Oversee graphic designer's efforts to create a company corporate identity and website.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Conduct code reviews and specification conformance testing.
- Establish quality assurance process.
- Establish an application deployment process.
- Monitor web analytics regime to ascertain site traffic.
- Implement technical requirements for Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
- Integrate customer service and support with the software engineering process to support resolution of customer issues and improve application usability.
In this role, the selected candidate will work with campus academic and administrative units to ensure that they are provided in a cost-effective way with the information technolog...
Seeking a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for a well funded NYC based tech startup. This CTO will be responsible for leading a team of developers and engineers while being a part of...
Shift : Shift: The Chief Technology Officer (CTO), at the direction of the SVP/CIO and in partnership with the IT Leadership Team will help lead our business and technology teams ...