- Job Descriptions
- Chief Technology Officer
Responsible for developing, enhancing, and deploying a company's web presence. Ensures execution of company's business goals and strategies
- Establish governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved.
- Direct and development a security plan.
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s data and servers.
- Identify and implement technology trends and platforms.
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Evaluate and recommend technologies.
- Select and register company's domain names.
- Establish email service.
- Implement web-based internal communications system.
- Oversee graphic designer's efforts to create a company corporate identity and website.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Conduct code reviews and specification conformance testing.
- Establish quality assurance process.
- Establish an application deployment process.
- Monitor web analytics regime to ascertain site traffic.
- Implement technical requirements for Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
- Integrate customer service and support with the software engineering process to support resolution of customer issues and improve application usability.