City Planning Aides Job Description
- Pull information from maps, reports, and investigations to create reports and projects about city planning initiatives.
- Handle various public inquiries.
- Maintain and update files and records.
- Keep land use data and stats updated.
- Create maps.
- Process zoning and project permits.
- Process project applications.
- Analyze code violations and assess punishments.
- Go over plans for small development permits.
- Conduct interviews, surveys and site inspections concerning factors that affect land usage, such as zoning, traffic flow and housing.
- Assist social scientists in laboratory, survey, and other social science research.
- Prepare findings for publication and assist in laboratory analysis, quality control, or data management.
- Conduct extensive research and data assimilation.
- Perform data entry and other clerical duties, such as transcription, proofreading, editing, and revising.
- Accurately summarize or interpret information/data from maps, reports, investigations, and books.
- Utilize computer automated geographic information systems used in urban and regional planning.
- Prepare narrative reports, using statistics, charts, and graphs to illustrate planning in areas such as population, land use, or zoning.
- Coordinate interviews and conduct field surveys of traffic flow, parking, housing, educational facilities, recreation, zoning, and/or other conditions which affect land usage.
Full-Time and Part-Time Brookdale Sioux City 2562 Pierce St Sioux City, IA 51104 Job #: 057526d Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living. Your responsibilities: ...
PRN Brookdale Redwood City 485 Woodside Road Redwood City , CA 94061 Job #:066644 Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living. Your responsibilities: * Assist res...
Full-Time and Part-Time Brookdale Salt Lake City 76 S 500 E Salt Lake City , UT 84102 Job #: 064247b Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living. Your responsibilit...