Civil Drafter Job Description
- Create drawings for construction projects.
- Draw topographical and relief maps to aid construction workers and architects.
- Create visual guidelines for construction purposes.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Draw in minute details of structures.
- Design the parts of a machine.
- Determine the numbers and kinds of fasteners needed to assemble the machine.
- Consult technical handbooks and tables while in drafting phase.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Program drawings into automated manufacturing systems.
- Prepare variations of design.
- Explain concepts to construction workers.
- Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
- Develop wiring and layout diagrams used by workers who erect, install, and repair electrical equipment and wiring.
- Prepare drawings and topographical relief maps to be used in highways, bridges, pipelines, flood-control projects, and water and sewage systems.
- Create designs used in the layout, construction, and operation of oil and gas fields, refineries, chemical plants, and process piping systems.
- Prepare drawings showing the detail and method of assembly of machinery and mechanical devices.
My client is seeking a Civil Drafter for their office located in Boca Raton. Some key skills they are seeking: *AutoCAD Civil *Experience drafting water, drainage and/or sewag...
This Civil Engineer/Drafter Position Features: ? URGENT NEED for an engineer/drafter comes with great pay, opportunities for growth. ? MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH Civil Auto CAD3D ...
Job Description Our Philadelphia Water and Wastewater team is seeking a CAD Technician/Drafter to join our group and partner with our local engineers and drafters in other offices...