Clinical Quality Assurance Officer Job Description
- Ensure that all processes contributing to the performance of a clinical trial are conducted properly.
- Troubleshoot clinical trials and activities.
- Manage and maintain databases for the quality system.
- Prepare and assist in preparing annual reports and quality trending reports.
- Report the status of the quality levels of staff, systems and production activities.
- Preside over improvement programs.
- Evaluate quality events, incidents, queries, and complaints.
- Keep up to date with all related quality legislation and compliance issues
- Compile and prepare materials for submission to regulatory agencies.
- Document internal regulatory processes.
- Ensure regulatory rules are communicated through corporate policies and procedures.
- Utilize guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards and interpret for guidance.
- Ensure that investigator, vendor, facility and system audits are conducted.
- Communicate any critical compliance risks noted from these activities to senior management.
- Assume a lead role for the preparation, conduct, and responses to regulatory agency.
- Provide leadership and strategy in line with global strategic objectives.
The S/VP of Quality Assurance is responsible leading the organizations Quality activities including Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Regulatory teams and activities. Our clie...
POSITION INFORMATION POSITION TITLE Quality Assurance Coordinator DEPARTMENT INFORMATION The mission of the IU Simon Cancer Center (IUSCC) Clinical Trials Office (CTO) i...
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Senior Director / VP of Clinical Operations is responsible for the strategy, planning, overall conduct and timely execution of clinical ...