Clinical Research Associate Job Description
- Design, implement, and monitor clinical trials.
- Prepare integrated medical reports, periodic reports, New Drug Applications (NDAs) and Biological License Applications (BLAs).
- Recruit and select new investigators.
- Ensure case report forms are reviewed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Contract research organizations and vendors.
- Design and write protocols.
- Create informed consent forms for trials.
- Monitor investigator performance and adherence to protocols.
- Address enrollment problems.
- Write integrated medical reports and clinical sections of INDs, IDEs, New Drug Applications (NDAs) and Biological License Applications (BLAs).
- Prepare and present documents of scientific meetings.
- Set up study centers and ensure each center has the trial materials.
- Visit the study centers throughout the trial on a regular basis.
- Check the patient data in the case report forms (CRFs).
- Validate and collect completed CRFs from hospitals and general practices.
- Discuss results with statistician.
- Close down study centers upon completion of trial.
- Write up reports after analysis has been completed.
- Verify that the rights and well-being of human subjects are protected.
- Ensure the conduct of the trial is in compliance with the currently approved protocol/amendment.
- Verify that the investigator followed the approved protocol and all GCP procedures.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR CLINICAL RESEARCH _Ajulia Executive Search_ Located near Chelmsford, Massachusetts _COMPENSATION_ Full Benefits, Bonus Eligible, Relocation and Interview Trav...
Clinovo recruits both contract and full-time candidates for our Pharmaceutical and Medical Device clients. Job requirements consist of a variety of opportunities within Biometrics ...
Sanaria Inc., a Rockville, MD based biotechnology company, offers a unique and challenging opportunity to join a world-class team to work on the development and commercialization o...