Commercial Appraiser Job Description
- Perform detailed inspections on property to determine value, factoring in dates, quality, and age of property.
- Use data such as incorporating cost, market and income approaches to property valuation.
- Produce written appraisals for clients, government agencies, or companies
- Compile research in detailed reports
- Correctly identify discrepancies between the property’s description and its actual state.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze a problem coherently and provide precautionary advice before a purchase
- Work on a client-to-client basis, making appraisals for a variety of reasons.
- Determine taxability of properties via structural measurement, market trends, and sales analysis.
- Analyze assessed values and explain to property owners.
- Defend appealed assessments.
- Attend public hearings for assessments.
- Determine the worth of making major improvements; inspect major improvements as they are made to add value to structure.
- Examine new construction.
- Determine changes in property due to construction or demolition.
Company's CLT Appraisal Services has nationwide opportunities for practitioners and managers with mass appraisal knowledge and experience for property revaluation projects. Res...
Job Description: SUMMARY: Collateral and valuation risk management in support of BankUnited goals and objectives. The Commercial Real Estate Review Appraiser is accountable for ...
Description * Completes appraisals on specialty vehicles (RV, Commercial) within assigned Region. Trains, develops, and provides technical and leadership guidance to Specialty ...