Responsible for helping clients sell and purchase commercial properties, including businesses, factories, buildings, restaurants, and apartments.
- Appraise property or properties using local comparisons.
- Provide financial information and analytical data to the potential buyer or seller.
- Visit and show several sites and explain features of building.
- Discuss costs of maintaining building and possible renovations with client.
- Determine best method of purchase and review financials.
- Show property that will be utilized for strictly business purposes.
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads.
- Facilitate acquisition transactions.
- Handle transactions.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out.
- Follow up with legal department to ensure purchase is legal and binding.
- Identify, analyze, and prepare re-development plans.
- Create relationships with businesses in various industries for future purchases.
- Place properties for sale.
- Have all properties inspected thoroughly and identify possible repairs.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price.
- Adjust price if necessary.
- Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.
- Arrange for financing.