Communication Equipment Operator Job Description
- Work at switchboards at a variety of businesses and handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls.
- Operate PBX or private branch exchange switchboards to facilitate connections.
- Take and relay messages.
- Announce when visitors arrive.
- Relay important information.
- Handle emergency calls.
- Assist customers in making telephone calls.
- Research and advise on rates.
- Assist callers with other questions.
- Help callers make long-distance or local calls.
- Provide customers with area codes, telephone numbers and other information.
- Interrupt a busy line if there is an emergency.
- Place a person-to-person call.
- Monitor an automated system in which callers place collect calls.
- Operate telegraph equipment and satellite communications equipment.
- Perform receptionist functions as needed.
- Handle all directory assistance queries.
The IT Specialist is responsible for supporting the organization’s computing and telecommunication network operations and procedures. Installs, configures and maintains personal co...
Purpose of the Position Responsible for the set-up, operation, adjustment, and clean-up of packaging equipment. The equipment includes form fill and seal packaging machines, bulk...
POSITION SUMMARY Drive any combination of vehicles with GVW of 26,001 or more pounds, to transport and deliver goods, or materials in palletized or packaged form. May be require...