Communication Equipment Operator Job Description
- Work at switchboards at a variety of businesses and handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls.
- Operate PBX or private branch exchange switchboards to facilitate connections.
- Take and relay messages.
- Announce when visitors arrive.
- Relay important information.
- Handle emergency calls.
- Assist customers in making telephone calls.
- Research and advise on rates.
- Assist callers with other questions.
- Help callers make long-distance or local calls.
- Provide customers with area codes, telephone numbers and other information.
- Interrupt a busy line if there is an emergency.
- Place a person-to-person call.
- Monitor an automated system in which callers place collect calls.
- Operate telegraph equipment and satellite communications equipment.
- Perform receptionist functions as needed.
- Handle all directory assistance queries.
* Operates and holds overall responsibility for product outcomes associated with straight-line gluers, promotional gluers, and related peripheral converting equipment. * Interpre...
Typical Duties and Responsibilities '- Operates standard and/or specialized Material Handling Equipment (MHE) - Operates equipment to move, load, unload, stack and unstack various...
This position performs general operator duties. Move product and material throughout the Edible Oil Packaging department with a forklift. Operate scales, conveyors, wrapping equi...