Communication Equipment Operator Job Description
- Work at switchboards at a variety of businesses and handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls.
- Operate PBX or private branch exchange switchboards to facilitate connections.
- Take and relay messages.
- Announce when visitors arrive.
- Relay important information.
- Handle emergency calls.
- Assist customers in making telephone calls.
- Research and advise on rates.
- Assist callers with other questions.
- Help callers make long-distance or local calls.
- Provide customers with area codes, telephone numbers and other information.
- Interrupt a busy line if there is an emergency.
- Place a person-to-person call.
- Monitor an automated system in which callers place collect calls.
- Operate telegraph equipment and satellite communications equipment.
- Perform receptionist functions as needed.
- Handle all directory assistance queries.
POSITION DESCRIPTION FOR FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE I (FSR I) INTERNALLY TRANSPORTED VEHICLES (ITV) FAMILY OF VEHICLES (FOV) SUPERVISOR: Program Manager DESCRIPTION: IT...
Professional contract position available immediately. Responsibilities: administer and coordinate all activities related to the computer operations and databases created and main...
Electrical Engineering Technician (Medical Equipment Maintenance) San Antonio, TX Our client is a military organization dedicated to both laboratory and clinical trauma resear...