Communication Equipment Operator Job Description
- Work at switchboards at a variety of businesses and handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls.
- Operate PBX or private branch exchange switchboards to facilitate connections.
- Take and relay messages.
- Announce when visitors arrive.
- Relay important information.
- Handle emergency calls.
- Assist customers in making telephone calls.
- Research and advise on rates.
- Assist callers with other questions.
- Help callers make long-distance or local calls.
- Provide customers with area codes, telephone numbers and other information.
- Interrupt a busy line if there is an emergency.
- Place a person-to-person call.
- Monitor an automated system in which callers place collect calls.
- Operate telegraph equipment and satellite communications equipment.
- Perform receptionist functions as needed.
- Handle all directory assistance queries.
This position is for Ardent Mills, a Joint Venture between Cargill, Incorporated, ConAgra Foods and CHS, Inc. Full time Maintenance Mechanic located in Columbus, OH. Position...
Edmund Optics, Inc. is looking for a Single Point Diamond Turning (SPDT) Operator to perform production operations in the fabrication of optics under the direction of the group lea...
This position is for Ardent Mills, a Joint Venture between Cargill, Incorporated, ConAgra Foods and CHS, Inc. Full time Production Operator located in Columbus, OH. Principal...