Communication Equipment Operator Job Description
- Work at switchboards at a variety of businesses and handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls.
- Operate PBX or private branch exchange switchboards to facilitate connections.
- Take and relay messages.
- Announce when visitors arrive.
- Relay important information.
- Handle emergency calls.
- Assist customers in making telephone calls.
- Research and advise on rates.
- Assist callers with other questions.
- Help callers make long-distance or local calls.
- Provide customers with area codes, telephone numbers and other information.
- Interrupt a busy line if there is an emergency.
- Place a person-to-person call.
- Monitor an automated system in which callers place collect calls.
- Operate telegraph equipment and satellite communications equipment.
- Perform receptionist functions as needed.
- Handle all directory assistance queries.
TSM Corporation is seeking CNO training personnel for FL positions Prefer 4 years plus of experience conducting ground based CNO operations Understanding and ability to instru...
TSM Corporation is seeking SIGINT training personnel for FL positions Prefer 4 years plus of experience conducting ground based SIGINT operations Understanding and ability to ...
This position is for Ardent Mills, a Joint Venture between Cargill, Incorporated, ConAgra Foods and CHS, Inc. Position Purpose: Maintain optimum asset health for all plant eq...