Communication Equipment Operator Job Description
- Work at switchboards at a variety of businesses and handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls.
- Operate PBX or private branch exchange switchboards to facilitate connections.
- Take and relay messages.
- Announce when visitors arrive.
- Relay important information.
- Handle emergency calls.
- Assist customers in making telephone calls.
- Research and advise on rates.
- Assist callers with other questions.
- Help callers make long-distance or local calls.
- Provide customers with area codes, telephone numbers and other information.
- Interrupt a busy line if there is an emergency.
- Place a person-to-person call.
- Monitor an automated system in which callers place collect calls.
- Operate telegraph equipment and satellite communications equipment.
- Perform receptionist functions as needed.
- Handle all directory assistance queries.
Immediate need for a contract Computer Operator that is well-versed in Excel and ACH! Will be required to: - Operate a mainframe computer system - Assist receipt of any earl...
* Operates and holds overall responsibility for product outcomes associated with straight-line gluers, promotional gluers, and related peripheral converting equipment. * Interpre...
Primary responsibility is to maintain proprietary equipment via our Operations Center (POC) in an operational ready state and assist operations teams with solutions to real time is...