Communication Equipment Operator Job Description
- Work at switchboards at a variety of businesses and handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls.
- Operate PBX or private branch exchange switchboards to facilitate connections.
- Take and relay messages.
- Announce when visitors arrive.
- Relay important information.
- Handle emergency calls.
- Assist customers in making telephone calls.
- Research and advise on rates.
- Assist callers with other questions.
- Help callers make long-distance or local calls.
- Provide customers with area codes, telephone numbers and other information.
- Interrupt a busy line if there is an emergency.
- Place a person-to-person call.
- Monitor an automated system in which callers place collect calls.
- Operate telegraph equipment and satellite communications equipment.
- Perform receptionist functions as needed.
- Handle all directory assistance queries.
Position Overview: Responsible for the set-up, operation, adjustment, and clean-up of packaging equipment. The equipment includes bulk packaging machines, jar packaging machine...
Responsibilities: The Asst Shift Supervisor is responsible for supervising bargaining unit personnel engaged in the safe and efficient operation of a Coal Plant located in Joppa,...
POSITION DESCRIPTION FOR KC-130J AIRCRAFT MECHANIC II-AIRFRAME SUPERVISOR: TSM Corporation Kuwait KC-130J Team Leader INTRODUCTION: The KC-103J Mechanic II-Airframe will...