Communication Equipment Operator Job Description
- Work at switchboards at a variety of businesses and handle outgoing, interoffice or incoming calls.
- Operate PBX or private branch exchange switchboards to facilitate connections.
- Take and relay messages.
- Announce when visitors arrive.
- Relay important information.
- Handle emergency calls.
- Assist customers in making telephone calls.
- Research and advise on rates.
- Assist callers with other questions.
- Help callers make long-distance or local calls.
- Provide customers with area codes, telephone numbers and other information.
- Interrupt a busy line if there is an emergency.
- Place a person-to-person call.
- Monitor an automated system in which callers place collect calls.
- Operate telegraph equipment and satellite communications equipment.
- Perform receptionist functions as needed.
- Handle all directory assistance queries.
POSITION DESCRIPTION FOR MV-22 AVIONICS TECHNICIAN INTRODUCTION: The MV-22 Avionics Technician will troubleshoot and/or repair malfunctions in the aircraft electrical systems ...
POSITION DESCRIPTION FOR KC-130J AIRCRAFT MECHANIC II-AIRFRAME SUPERVISOR: TSM Corporation Kuwait KC-130J Team Leader INTRODUCTION: The KC-103J Mechanic II-Airframe will...
Stamps.com is seeking a Data Center Operations Operator (DCO Operator). This position works within the Company’s Data Center Operations group and reports to the Manager of IT. This...