Compensation or Benefits Specialist Job Description
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within company.
- Prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scale.
- Improve recruitment and retention.
- Oversee competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure.
- Develop job descriptions for various positions and determine appropriate base pay.
- Analyze surveys to ensure appropriate compensation across all departments.
- Forecast budget for salary increases.
- Administer and manage employee insurance plans.
- Oversee pension and savings plans.
- Advise on salary increase requests.
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers.
- Research job and worker requirements, structural and functional relationships among jobs and occupations, and occupational trends.
- Advises managers and employees on state and federal employment regulations, collective agreements, benefits and compensation policies, personnel procedures and classification programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES * Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation package that fits and is aligned to our company's strategy and business goals * Develop a consistent...
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence...
The Senior Compensation, HRIS, and Benefits Specialist will play an integral role in planning, developing and managing SynerMed's Total Rewards program and in the development of it...