Compensation Specialist Job Description
- Administer compensation programs.
- Develop and maintain a company's pay structure.
- Compare pay structure to competitors.
- Perform compensation analysis to determine if salaries are on par with national average.
- Approve bonuses or commissions.
- Collect and examine detailed information about job duties.
- Approve salaries.
- Prepare job descriptions.
- Ensure pay scale is fair and equal.
- Research complaints about pay discrimination.
- Research inquiries into salary discrepancies.
- Oversee performance management system.
- Ensure the firm's pay scale complies with changing laws and regulations.
- Purchase and analyze salary surveys.
- Design reward systems.
- Set merit pay guidelines and bonus pay criteria.
- Administer executive compensation programs.
- Determine commission rates for corporate sales staffs.
- Approve salary for new job openings.
I have an immediate opening for a dynamic Compensation Specialist for a leading public organization. The Compensation Specialist II will be responsible for assisting with the plan...
Tracking Code 8821 Job Description STG International is currently accepting resumes for a Payroll and Compensation Specialist to support an Independent Federal Agency in A...
RESPONSIBILITIES * Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation package that fits and is aligned to our company's strategy and business goals * Develop a consistent...