Computer Hardware Engineer Job Description
- Design and oversee the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Test and re-test parts to ensure they work properly.
- Identify and isolate defects.
- Design and develop the software systems that control computers.
- Design and test circuits and other electronic components.
- Test work and refine processes.
- Integrate components into the final design.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
- Generate specifications for parts.
- Control the efficiency of processes.
- Supervise technicians and other engineers during development phase.
- Build, test and modify product prototypes.
- Analyze information and recommend appropriate hardware to users.
- Design support peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives.
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration.
- Retrieve data for analysis of system capabilities.
* * Computer Processing Hardware Engineer 2 * * * * Requisition ID: 16017478 * * * * Location\(s\): United States\-Florida\-Melbourne * * * * US Citizenshi...
COMPUTER ENGINEERING: HARDWARE SYSTEMS, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (OPEN UNTIL FILLED, INITIAL REVIEW 12/18/16) Job #JPF00391 * Engineering School - Computer Engineering RECRUI...
*Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical or related technical discipline or equivalent experience/combined education, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work exp...