- Job Descriptions
- Computer Programmer
Responsible for writing programs that convert software programs into a logical series of instructions that a computer can follow. Codes instructions in various languages including C++ and Python.
- Create and design data mining services to enhance business processes.
- Design coding standards, statistical reporting, and data analysis methodologies.
- Integrate data mining applications with existing systems.
- Analyze business user needs.
- Deploy data queries.
- Create data models and protocols for production databases.
- Develop data management policies and procedures.
- Research data mining products and services.
- Coordinate the creation of data queries.
- Test and modify data mining services.
- Maintain change control and testing processes for modifications.
- Create data definitions for new database file/table development.
- Determine correct network components for data access.
- Develop routines for end users.
- Ensure secure and effective protection and integrity of data assets.
- Monitor stored procedures and execution time.
- Resolve performance issues.
- Provide guidance and supervise other members on the team.