Construction Assistant Job Description
- Gather materials for workers to handle on job sites.
- Keep job sites clean and machines serviced.
- Cover services with plastic material to protect them.
- Cut and install insulation.
- Cut and fit tile or linoleum.
- Spread adhesives on flooring to prep for tile.
- Build scaffolding, shoring, and braces.
- Cut timber and lumber to specified dimensions.
- Hold timbers, lumber, and paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
- Drill holes in lumber.
- Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, and other equipment, to aid in establishing reference points and lines.
- Assist in the layout of foundation, building lines and anchor bolts.
- Set hollow metal doors and frames.
- Install toilets.
- Install trim and cabinets.
- Place and set slabs and sidewalks.
- Unload materials from trucks.
- Assist with slabs and elevated structures.
- Frame wood.
- Establish reference points and lines.
- Coordinate and ensure all projects are completed on time.
This Construction Assistant Position Features: Looking for a skilled handy man for long term growth in a family owned company. Do you have knowledge in general home construction...
This Construction Administrative Assistant Position Features: Looking for someone who has experience doing Lien Releases & knowledge of Preliminary processing with Construction...
Looking for an On-site Construction Administrative Assistant - The best fit candidate will have 3-5 years experience working within the construction, architectural, or engineering ...