Construction Laborer Job Description
- Assist in building structures for residential, business, and construction sites.
- Participate in demolitions.
- Work underground in tunnels and sewer systems.
- Remove trees and debris.
- Service machines, including pumps, compressors, generators, tractors, and trailers.
- Mix concrete.
- Pump concrete, grout, cement, sand, or plaster.
- Use spray guns for application of material to ceilings or walls.
- Assist construction managers.
- Read blueprints and designs.
- Install traffic control devices.
- Clear and prepare highway work zones.
- Dig trenches.
- Install sewer, water, and storm drainpipes.
- Pour concrete and asphalt onto roads.
- Operate laser guidance equipment to place pipes.
- Operate air, electric, and pneumatic drills.
- Transport and set off explosives to tunnel into earth or roads.
- Remove hazardous materials.
- Operate pavement breakers; jackhammers; earth tampers; concrete, mortar, and plaster mixers.
- Control robotic pipe cutters and cleaners.
- Survey and measure equipment.
Construction Laborer with some skills in carpentry, painting, roofing etc.
Currently looking for Construction Laborers to work on a 1 month project in the Bangor/Hampden area. Will be working with a General Construction Company in a heavy industrial work...
Bestemps is currently looking for a Construction Laborer Duties include * Assisting in building structures for residential, business, and construction sites * Assist with s...