Construction manager Job Description
- Direct workers at construction site.
- Assign and delegates work.
- Ensure machines are on site and ready for operation.
- Perform inspections at work site.
- Estimate budgets for jobs.
- Order materials.
- Read and interpret blueprints and specs.
- Terminate, hire, and train workers.
- Improve production efficiency.
- Work with engineers, architects, and landowners.
- Select and manage contractors.
- Assess additional labor needs.
- Oversee progress of individual projects.
- Develop reports.
- Provide guidance and mentoring.
- Review contractor schedules.
- Conduct regular site visits.
- Conduct technical studies and research.
- Approve design changes.
- Perform constructability assessments and other spot engineering studies.
The Construction Manager will oversee and be responsible for all construction activities related to new construction, renovations and various capex projects. We are an industry le...
Construction Manager Tracking Code 234-062 Job Description Contractor shall provide sufficient personnel to provide the Project Manager (PM), and Construction Manager (CM), sup...
Enterprise seeks a highly-qualified, experienced architect, engineer, or construction professional for Enterprise's Low-income Tax Credit-financed affordable housing projects and t...