Construction Trade Helper Job Description
- Direct workers at construction site.
- Assign and delegates work.
- Ensure machines are on site and ready for operation.
- Perform inspections at work site.
- Estimate budgets for jobs.
- Order materials.
- Read and interpret blueprints and specs.
- Terminate, hire, and train workers.
- Improve production efficiency.
- Work with engineers, architects, and landowners.
- Select and manage contractors.
- Assess additional labor needs.
- Oversee progress of individual projects.
- Develop reports.
- Provide guidance and mentoring.
- Review contractor schedules.
- Conduct regular site visits.
- Conduct technical studies and research.
- Approve design changes.
- Perform constructability assessments and other spot engineering studies.
LICENSED PLUMBER PLUMBER'S HELPER with 2-3 yrs exp. and valid driver's license. Residential & Commercial exp a +! Please call Category: Construction & Trades , Keywords: Plumber
An international trade show company is currently seeking EXPERIENCED TRADE SHOW CARPENTERS to assist with the set up and tear down of convention booths, working on the wooden eleme...
About Us: EMCOR Services/Aircond, is the largest commercial and industrial heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning ( HVAC) service company in the Southeast. For more than 70...