Construction Worker Job Description
- Assist construction site workers in erecting structures and demolition.
- Unload and load construction materials.
- Distribute materials.
- Erect concrete forms and scaffolding.
- Drill and blast into earth and rock.
- Mix and pour concrete and asphalt.
- Level concrete and earth using trowels and shovels.
- Remove debris.
- Clean up spills and remove hazardous material.
- Direct and control traffic.
- Erect traffic control signs.
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment.
- Signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance.
- Oil and grease hoists.
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers.
- Assist in demolishing buildings using explosives.
Due to safety issues on the work sites, applicants must be able to read and understand written and verbal instructions. Laborers needed to perform general construction duties inclu...
Location: Statesboro, GEORGIA Position Type: Full Time, Temporary Shift: First Shift Job Description Construction Workers needed for local and area projects....