Consumer Behavior Analyst Job Description
- Determine needs of customers through intense research, surveys, and focus groups.
- Identify market trends.
- Perform complex analysis and modeling for multiple products with the goal of maximizing profits and asset growth and minimizing risk.
- Develop program models to extract data.
- Propose policy and procedure changes to produce optimal results.
- Build and enhance relationships with vendors and other external parties.
- Provide analytical and technical guidance during projects.
- Communicate business trends to senior management.
- Define, measure, and communicate key performance indicators for consumer segment.
- Conduct monthly deep dives on product performance.
- Provide thought leadership on best practices related to e-commerce measurement and testing, segmentation methodologies, customer profile elements, and predictive models.
- Promote consumer segment interests.
- Optimize retention email, direct mail, and site merchandising performance, including measurement, campaign testing, prioritizing concepts, and developing and testing new long-term contact strategies and customer treatments.
- Support the development of customer-centric business and loyalty marketing strategies and analyses.
- Leverage internal learning, benchmarks and category/business knowledge to provide a bigger picture context to analysis.
- Provide actionable recommendations for opportunities that support business objectives identified through ongoing program and customer measurement.
We're hiring! SMART is looking for a Strategic Business/Marketing Analyst to join our team in Boise! ABOUT THE ROLE: This Business/Marketing Analyst (traditionally referred to as...
The Client Insights Manager will help manage client relationships with leading clients across emerging areas and the Fortune 500, specifically focused in the health and pharma spac...
New York, NY, US Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics (2 of 2)-8925140119DescriptionJohnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company is currently recruiting for aSenior Analyst, Digital An...