- Job Descriptions
- Consumer Behavior Analyst
Responsible for researching and identifying the needs and desire of customers in order to benefit a company and increase profits and customer service experience.
- Determine needs of customers through intense research, surveys, and focus groups.
- Identify market trends.
- Perform complex analysis and modeling for multiple products with the goal of maximizing profits and asset growth and minimizing risk.
- Develop program models to extract data.
- Propose policy and procedure changes to produce optimal results.
- Build and enhance relationships with vendors and other external parties.
- Provide analytical and technical guidance during projects.
- Communicate business trends to senior management.
- Define, measure, and communicate key performance indicators for consumer segment.
- Conduct monthly deep dives on product performance.
- Provide thought leadership on best practices related to e-commerce measurement and testing, segmentation methodologies, customer profile elements, and predictive models.
- Promote consumer segment interests.
- Optimize retention email, direct mail, and site merchandising performance, including measurement, campaign testing, prioritizing concepts, and developing and testing new long-term contact strategies and customer treatments.
- Support the development of customer-centric business and loyalty marketing strategies and analyses.
- Leverage internal learning, benchmarks and category/business knowledge to provide a bigger picture context to analysis.
- Provide actionable recommendations for opportunities that support business objectives identified through ongoing program and customer measurement.