Contract Administrator Job Description
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and store of equipment and supplies.
- Dispose of unclaimed property.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Perform closing activities as needed.
- Track payments and deadlines.
- Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
Serve as a Procurement Analyst III within Contracting Services Department’s Technology and Contracts Office (TCO). The candidate will be responsible for providing guidance ...
Procurement Analyst II: Serve as a Procurement Analyst II within Contracting Services Department’s Technology and Contracts Office (TCO). The candidate will be resp...
Our client, Indian Affairs (IA), established in 1824, is the oldest bureau of the United States Department of the Interior. Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) employees across the coun...