Contract Administrator Job Description
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and store of equipment and supplies.
- Dispose of unclaimed property.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Perform closing activities as needed.
- Track payments and deadlines.
- Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
Our client is a DOD contractor. Located near the Deland area. They are seeking a permanent Contracts Administrator. The ideal candidate will support the Contracts Manager to adm...
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR : Immediate need for Contract Administrator for a large Construction/Engineering firm. Must have construction experience. Apply immediately. We are...
We are seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to perform the full range of cradle to grave contract administration duties. DUTIES * As a minimum, include contract admini...