Contract Administrator Job Description
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and store of equipment and supplies.
- Dispose of unclaimed property.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Perform closing activities as needed.
- Track payments and deadlines.
- Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
Whitlock is a global leader in AV integration, videoconferencing solutions and managed services. We help clients maximize, standardize and protect the value of their audiovisual te...
The Contract Manager (CM) assists Client in supporting processes for contract management, ensuring that the Service Provider delivers the outsourced services in accordance with the...
The Senior Contractor Manager (SCM) assists Client in supporting processes for contract management, ensuring that the Service Provider delivers the outsourced services in accordanc...