Contract Administrator Job Description
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and store of equipment and supplies.
- Dispose of unclaimed property.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Perform closing activities as needed.
- Track payments and deadlines.
- Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Contract Administrator JOBS
Contract Manager (CM) assists Client in supporting processes for contract management, ensuring that the Service Providers deliver the outsourced services in accordance with the ter...
Be a part of the exciting changes in military health care. Our client is implementing a plan that will absorb the functions of the TRICARE Management Activity, as well as common cl...
Cherokee Nation Technologies (CNT) seeks a full-time Junior Analyst to support CNT’s contract with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Screening Partnership Program (S...