Contract Administrator Job Description
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and store of equipment and supplies.
- Dispose of unclaimed property.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Perform closing activities as needed.
- Track payments and deadlines.
- Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
JOB DESCRIPTION We are seeking a Contract Specialist to become a part of our team! The Contract Specialist knows at least the basics of federal contracting and is familiar with...
Overview The Contract Administrator is responsible for supporting project and contract management teams with administrative functions from the onset through close out of proje...
Job ID: 637 Education Level Required: Bachelor's Degree Job Type: Full-time Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Description: Job Description * Futrend Technology is looking ...