Contract Administrator Job Description
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and store of equipment and supplies.
- Dispose of unclaimed property.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Perform closing activities as needed.
- Track payments and deadlines.
- Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
Tracking Code 3198 Job Description CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR GENERAL SUMMARY: This position conducts contract negotiation and administration of routine contracts a...
Position Description The Contract Administrator is responsible for working with internal business partners to ensure successful contracting strategies are pulled through for max...
JOB DESCRIPTION Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company* PRAGMATICS, INC is seeking A MID-LEVEL CONTRACTS A...