Copy Writer Job Description
- Produce clear, persuasive verbal copy for advertising campaigns.
- Create slogans, catchphrases, body copy, messages and straplines for commercials, print ads, and brochures.
- Write scripts for radio and TV commercials.
- Cast actors for voice-overs and commercials.
- Work with media planners/buyers, the production department, and account reps to develop campaigns.
- Partner with art directors to conceive and storyboard advertisements.
- Research products and competitors to gather additional information on how products could be enhanced.
- Pitch ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Interpret criticism and adjust concepts accordingly.
- Refresh digital media such as blogs and banner ads with timely content.
- Proofread copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Work with art director to oversee production of campaign to completion.
- Monitor and adjust advertising campaigns after launch.
- Keep abreast of popular culture and trends influencing consumer buys.
RESULTS COPY WRITER Apply Refer a Friend Back Category: Marketing/Communications Location: Newington, NH Ideal candidate will have a wide range of copy experien...
Position : SENIOR COPY WRITER Location: SANTA CLARA , CA Type: FULLTIME Salary: NEGOTIABLE NOTE: RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO J...
Overview: An Internal Creative Services department, is looking for a highly experienced, full-time copywriter and creative conceptor to help execute B2C and B2B marketing mater...