Copy Writer Job Description
- Produce clear, persuasive verbal copy for advertising campaigns.
- Create slogans, catchphrases, body copy, messages and straplines for commercials, print ads, and brochures.
- Write scripts for radio and TV commercials.
- Cast actors for voice-overs and commercials.
- Work with media planners/buyers, the production department, and account reps to develop campaigns.
- Partner with art directors to conceive and storyboard advertisements.
- Research products and competitors to gather additional information on how products could be enhanced.
- Pitch ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Interpret criticism and adjust concepts accordingly.
- Refresh digital media such as blogs and banner ads with timely content.
- Proofread copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Work with art director to oversee production of campaign to completion.
- Monitor and adjust advertising campaigns after launch.
- Keep abreast of popular culture and trends influencing consumer buys.
SDI is looking for a Creative Copy Writer for a 6 month contract for our client located in Boca Raton, FL The Creative Copy Writer will write compelling, thought-provoking, cust...
Position : SENIOR COPY WRITER Location: SANTA CLARA , CA Type: FULLTIME Salary: NEGOTIABLE NOTE: RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO J...
below The Copy Writer BHG Walmart will be responsible for writing copy that is needed for in store packaging and on line presentation of the BHG products being sold at Walmart and ...