Coroner Job Description
- Determine manner and causes of death.
- Examine bodies and pinpoint bruises, injuries, and abrasions.
- Identify human remains, including skeletons.
- Assist with matching missing people to human remains.
- Conduct cause of death investigations.
- Aid authorities in homicide cases.
- Visit crime scenes and operate equipment.
- Visit death scenes and oversee removal of body.
- Make final determination in cause of death.
- Fill out paperwork.
- Complete death certificates.
- Locate and notify next of kin.
- Perform autopsies.
- Take specimens from body, including blood, hair, organ, and tissue samples.
- Conduct pathological and toxicological analyses.
- Dispense personal effects of deceased.
- Oversees disposal of unclaimed bodies.
- Testify at inquests, hearings, and court trials.
- Lead medical staff as investigations are completed.
- Explain cause and manner of death of next of kin.
We are seeking a Registered Dental Assistant to add to our wonderful team at the health center. We are looking for an energetic, patient, friendly RDA to join our team. Duties i...
JOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for a fun and friendly Dental Assistant with an outstanding, outgoing and upbeat personality. Must have a team player and \\"can do\\" attitude to ...
Job Summary: Carry out solar and heliophysics research projects within the group context: both independent and collaborative with the existing research group; carry out independe...