Correspondence Clerk Job Description
- Compose letters and other correspondence to customers inquiring about extending credit, how to obtain merchandise, incorrect billings, claims, and other issues.
- Respond to questions about delinquent accounts and direct customers on how to resolve them.
- Prepare damage claims and invoices.
- Type acknowledgement letters after receiving correspondence.
- Prepare periodic reports.
- Maintain files that detail correspondence activity.
- Receive and routes correspondence to appropriate people or departments.
- Review letters for accuracy and revise if necessary.
- Ensure correct customer information is included.
- Explain rules and regulations in letters.
- Read, interpret, and respond to incoming correspondence.
- Attaches previous records to correspondence for context.
- Ensure that money enclosed in correspondence is correctly documented.
- Process orders dealing with requests for product.
- Prepare records for shipment by certified mail.
- Deliver completed document to typists for them to type, fold, and insert in envelope to be mailed.
- Determine disposition of correspondence.
This Data Entry Clerk Position Features: ? Large Insurance Provider ? Global Company ? Great Training ? Pay $10/hr Immediate need for data entry clerk seeking large insuranc...
This Mailroom Clerk Position Features: ? Fun Work Environment ? Great Experience ? Great Pay to $35K Immediate need for an outstanding Mailroom Clerk seeking great opportunit...
Real Estate - Mortgage Clerical Clerk Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Mortgage Clerical Clerk in Tustin, CA. This position is te...