Cost Estimator Job Description
- Predict the expense of future projects or products by analyzing monetary costs and other factors.
- Aid management in bidding on or determining price of product or service.
- Break down all expenses related to a project including materials, labor, and other resources.
- Help companies make sound buying and hiring decisions.
- Plan project budgets.
- Track projects throughout its course and recommend budget adjustments.
- Review preliminary plans thoroughly.
- Perform onsite investigations before, during, and after project.
- Work with engineers to interpret blueprints or conceptual drawings.
- Compile a list of parts and decides whether it is more cost efficient to manufacture or to purchase the parts.
- Prepare time-phase charts and learning curves.
- Calculate standard labor hours necessary to produce units or to complete project.
- Find and correct problems associated with the project, product assembly, and testing.
LongView is looking to hire a Cost Estimator to support the VA Financial Management Transformation Office (FMTS) Program Planning, Management and Support (PPMS) Responsibilities...
COST ESTIMATOR - 1112 Jackson, MI Currently looking for an experienced Cost Estimator experienced in the automotive industry to fill an opening in the Jackson, MI area. Interested...
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well...