Costume Attendant Job Description
- Select costumes for performers in a stage production, TV show, or similar performance.
- Alter costumes according to body shape.
- Assist performers with changing into multiple costumes during a show.
- Work with multiple actors to aid in costume changes.
- Ensure performer looks presentable on stage, including addressing makeup issues, loose threads and buttons, properly fitted shoes, and other dressings.
- Sew up small tears if necessary.
- Assign lockers and/or dressing rooms to performers.
- Clean up locker rooms after performance and put away costumes for future use.
- Organize and maintain costume storage spaces.
- Ensure costumers are laundered properly.
- Clean and press costumes before and after each performance.
- Oversee the use of other items other than clothing, such as table skirts, draperies, flags, or other props or elements of the set that are made of fabric and used in the production.
- Keep careful notes on condition of costume and replace with newer one if necessary.
- Keep material on hand to patch costumes if necessary.
ADVERTISEMENT TEXT POSITION PURPOSE The Iterim Dyer/Stitcher is responsible for all textile modifications for costumes for the Department of Theater productions and events. In...
ADVERTISEMENT TEXT THIS IS A 2 WEEK, TOTAL OF 80 HOURS POSITION TEMPORARY. NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS REQUIRED POSITION PURPOSE Supervises wardrobe crew and maintenance of cost...
Company Profile: Party City is opening a new store in Naples, FL! We are looking for individuals to join our team! Party City Holdings is the largest party goods supplier and party...