Craft Artist Job Description
- Create by hand decorative object using a variety of methods depending on talent.
- Employ use of different media such as ceramics, glass, paper, textiles, wood and metal.
- Attend craft shows.
- Set up exhibitions and promote using media, print, and other PR methods.
- Search out different venues to display and sell products.
- Develop prices for products.
- Research competition and potential market.
- Fabricate patterns and templates to aid in design.
- Cut, shape, fit, join, mold, or otherwise process materials, using hand tools, power tools, and/or machinery.
- Set specifications for materials, dimensions, and finishes.
- Use computer software to create designs.
- Create prototypes of models.
- Meet with gallery owners to determine exhibition schedule.
- Invoice customers for sold products.
- Respond to customer complaints about product.
Here at Microsoft, we are impacting the world in beneficial ways each and every day. How often can you say that you are truly revolutionizing anything and really mean it?The Window...
Auto req ID 34920BR Position Title HTML5 Game Artist Location Cleveland, OH Job Description We are seeking a candidate with HTML5 Game Creation experie...
National Community Service Organization that reaches half a million New Yorkers through programs that focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility is seekin...