Crane Operator Job Description
- Operate crane under general supervision.
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Repair crane as needed.
- Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis.
- Determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
- Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
- Drive trucks to worksites and unload trucks.
- Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
- Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line.
- Bolt boom sections together to extend or modify boom for pile driving or high lifting.
- Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Operate crane according to signals from helper.
- Start and stop crane engine.
- Follow directions carefully.
Job Summary/Scope of Position: A Branch General Warehouse I associate performs duties in accordance to safety and quality procedures in several functional areas of operations. ...
This position is 80% loading our fleet of Class A and Class B flatbed trucks & 20% backup driver Job Summary/Scope of Position: A Loader Driver A is responsible for prope...
Position Type: Full Time, Temporary to Permanent Shift: All Shifts Job Description Safe, quick, and efficient operation of dual overhead bridge cranes to streamline t...