Crane Operator Job Description
- Operate crane under general supervision.
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Repair crane as needed.
- Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis.
- Determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
- Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
- Drive trucks to worksites and unload trucks.
- Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
- Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line.
- Bolt boom sections together to extend or modify boom for pile driving or high lifting.
- Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Operate crane according to signals from helper.
- Start and stop crane engine.
- Follow directions carefully.
Occupation - Crane Operator - Rail - $20.83 This occupation consists of the operation of cranes to lift and move various types of materials and equipment. Requires the knowledge ...
ABOUT US: Since 1962, Southern Industrial and Southern Crane has helped install and maintain the manufacturing and industrial base that has fueled growth across the Southeast. ...
Job Description and Responsibilities Tecta America New England, one of the largest and most respected roofing contractors in the north east is currently recruiting for a full ti...