Crane Operator Job Description
- Operate crane under general supervision.
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Repair crane as needed.
- Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis.
- Determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
- Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
- Drive trucks to worksites and unload trucks.
- Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
- Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line.
- Bolt boom sections together to extend or modify boom for pile driving or high lifting.
- Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Operate crane according to signals from helper.
- Start and stop crane engine.
- Follow directions carefully.
Responsibilities: Perform a general range of all power plant electrical overhaul, maintenance, and repair work on station, substation and related de-energized and energized app...
Position Type: Full Time, Temporary Shift: All Shifts Job Description OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR - STEEL Overhead crane operator is responsible for transporting steel ...
Job Summary: Assigned to a warehouse bay; maintains a high level of productivity and safety awareness while working as part of a crew to fill customer orders or to receive in-boun...