Creative Director Job Description
- Manage creative team in an advertising agency.
- Approve or reject advertising campaign ideas.
- Ensure team meets deadlines and stays within budget.
- Attends photo shoots and supervises production team.
- Write copy for clients' ads, brochures, TV spots, radio, and other forms of advertising.
- Research the technical properties of products.
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
- Develop unique, new concepts.
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Work with account executives to determine client needs and budget.
- Ensure campaign stays within budget.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas.
- Work with art directors to create ideas.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising.
- Update digital media with timely content.
- Perform search engine optimization techniques.
- Oversee campaigns from production to completion.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Cast actors for TV and radio work, including voiceovers.
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Work with media planners/buyers and the production department to fully develop the advertising campaign.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
Weber Shandwick, leading global public relations firm with offices in 81 countries, is seeking a Creative Director in our Washington, D.C. office to spearhead the development of o...
At HackerAgency, we are obsessed with results. We have offices in Munich, Prague, Beijing and Shanghai. We are a global direct marketing agency with expertise across all media chan...
At Jack, we work with the worlds leading companies to build relationships between their brands and the people who matter most to them. Were a global brand experience agency, best k...