Creative Writer Job Description
- Develop original content for fiction, nonfiction, and short stories.
- Use the written word to express story lines and ideas.
- Write books or content for magazines, trade journals, newsletters, and blogs.
- Produce content for radio and television broadcasts, motion pictures, and other types of performance.
- Develop scripted material for the Web and other communication devices.
- Conduct extensive research on various topics.
- Write outlines and rough drafts.
- Appropriately source and cite resources.
- Edit content for correct spelling and grammar.
- Work with editors to revise and rewrite sections.
- Perform extensive fact-checking.
- Arrange material in chapters or parts.
- Use desktop or electronic publishing software.
- Maintain blogs to keep in touch with fans and readers.
- Send out inquiries and submissions are sent to a variety of paying outlets.
- Work with literary agents to get book published.
- Go on book tours across the U.S. to promote the book or article.
We are looking for an Associate Creative Director/Writer who will assist the Creative Director in the expression of our brand strategy through print, web, video, and other channels...
Description JOB SUMMARY: Write, edit and produce daily news topicals for on-air and social media as well as other assigned marketing projects. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: * Write...
Job Description Bio-Rad is looking for a highly skilled and creative Copywriter who knows how to tell a story and engage customers. We're looking for someone who believes th...