Credit Authorizer Job Description
- Authorize credit charges and verify that purchases were not fraudulently acquired.
- Process information from salespeople or merchants over telephone.
- File sales slips in ledger.
- Verify credit standing of customer from information in files or credit checks.
- Determine if a charge was deemed invalid at the point of sale because of a change of address, past due payments or mistaken information.
- Use information to approve or disapprove credit.
- Mail charge statements to customers.
- Receive and process credit applications.
- Call credit applicant's employer and check references.
- Inform customer of decision.
- Submit issue to outside credit investigation staff if necessary.
- Prepare credit cards.
- Receive and process charge slips by mail.
- Handle customer issues as they arise.
The Casino Credit Clerk II is responsible for entering data from credit applications and reports into a computerized system, verify bank information and file. Essential duties incl...
QUALIFICATIONS As a Credit Administrator with GREIF, you will be responsible to administer all credit and collection activity within assigned area of responsibility. MAJOR RESP...
The Credit Department manages one of the company's major assets - Accounts Receivable. Credit Analysts are the first line of communication with the Accounts Payable departments of...