Customer Service Manager Job Description
- Investigate customer's problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
- Hire, train, and terminate customer service agents.
- Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Issue refunds to customers.
- Oversee product exchanges and returns.
- Analyze data and statistics.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
The Director, Customer Service has overall responsibility for the strategic and operational performance of the Customer Service Area. Ensures quality results in support of sales g...
Cherokee Nation 3S, LLC (CN3S), the latest addition into the Cherokee Nation Environmental and Construction Portfolio, is wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation. Our offices are conve...
The Greeley Company has a rich history of providing innovative consulting, education, outsourcing solutions, interim staffing, and external peer review to healthcare organizations ...