Customer Service Manager Job Description
- Investigate customer's problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
- Hire, train, and terminate customer service agents.
- Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Issue refunds to customers.
- Oversee product exchanges and returns.
- Analyze data and statistics.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
Chatsworth company is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their team. Seeking candidates from manufacturing and distribution. Seeking candidates with at least 5+ years exp...
* Category: Customer Service, Management, General Business * Location: Pocatello, ID * Employee Type: Full-Time * Experience: Not Specified * REQ Number: TN-16-1000 ...