Responsible for overseeing the customer service department and ensuring the company or corporation delivers the highest level of customer service possible. Supervises agents, trains, coaches, and mentors employees.
- Investigate customer's problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
- Hire, train, and terminate customer service agents.
- Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Issue refunds to customers.
- Oversee product exchanges and returns.
- Analyze data and statistics.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.