Customer Service Manager Job Description
- Investigate customer's problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
- Hire, train, and terminate customer service agents.
- Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Issue refunds to customers.
- Oversee product exchanges and returns.
- Analyze data and statistics.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
It's an exciting time at Metrohm USA! We are the North American division of world-renown Metrohm AG (Herisau, Switzerland), an industry leader in laboratory instruments and acc...
The Stamps.com Marketing team is seeking a Customer Relationship Manager with a proven track record of implementing effective customer communication strategies. Reporting to the VP...
Global Knowledge is the world’s leading IT and business skills training provider. Offering the most relevant and timely content delivered by the best instructors, we provide custom...