Customer Service Manager Job Description
- Investigate customer's problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
- Hire, train, and terminate customer service agents.
- Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Issue refunds to customers.
- Oversee product exchanges and returns.
- Analyze data and statistics.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
JOB SUMMARY: The primary purpose is to oversee the day-to-day Customer Service functions of a large Service Center with multiple Service Units. The Customer Service Manager ensures...
* Category: Other * Location: Duluth, MN * Employee Type: Full-Time * Experience: Not Specified * REQ Number: TN-16-0404 Join our team as a Customer Service Manag...
* Category: Other * Location: Albuquerque, NM * Employee Type: Full-Time * Experience: Not Specified * REQ Number: TN-16-0412 Join our team as a Customer Service ...