Customer Service Representative Job Description
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
MMI currently has an opportunity available in our Sugar Land, TX office for a First Contact Specialist - Bilingual Preferred (Customer Service Representative). At Money Manageme...
Polymedco is an international sales and marketing company specializing in the Hospital and Physician Group Labs. We have experienced significant growth in the last few years due to...
Bankers’ Bank Account Representative Full Time, Non-Exempt Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm Job Summary To service all needs of cash letter customers, build/enhance accoun...