Customer Service Representative Job Description
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
Senior Customer Service Representative Member & Viewer Relations WNET New York Public Media is seeking an organized, customer service oriented individual to join its team of Cu...
Major Purpose of this Job: The Account Manager (AM) serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AM is expected to consi...
we are an equal opportunity employer Execution Orientation: Create and execute weekly, quarterly, and annual sales plans. Manage and grow disposable and capital business withi...