Customer Service Representative Job Description
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
Portuguese Customer Service Representative - $13/hour - Temp to Perm Large travel organization is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative that is fully biling...
Immediate opening for a Portuguese Customer Service Representative for a large Timeshare company in Orlando. Currently seeking a Customer Service Representative who is fully biling...
Immediate need for customer service representative seeking a rewarding opportunity with a growing organization. You will be responsible for providing customer service to potential ...