Customer Service Representative Job Description
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Customer Service Representative JOBS
MMI currently has an opportunity available in our Sugar Land, TX office for a First Contact Specialist - Bilingual Preferred (Customer Service Representative). At Money Manageme...
Job Description The Sr. Customer Service Rep. is responsible for customer support in a fast paced, team oriented, structured Customer Service environment. Supports subscriber a...
The Director, Customer Service has overall responsibility for the strategic and operational performance of the Customer Service Area. Ensures quality results in support of sales g...