Customer Service Representative Job Description
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Customer Service Representative JOBS
Polymedco is an international sales and marketing company specializing in the Hospital and Physician Group Labs. We have experienced significant growth in the last few years due to...
Our Customer Service Department in Londonderry, NH has several openings for Customer Service Representatives to join our Customer Service Team with providing professional and promp...
Do you have outstanding skills working with customers? Do you have experience juggling multiple tasks while performing quality work? It’s an exciting time at Metrohm USA! ...