Customer Service Representative Job Description
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Customer Service Representative JOBS
Senior Customer Service Representative Member & Viewer Relations WNET New York Public Media is seeking an organized, customer service oriented individual to join its team of Cu...
WNET New York Public Media is seeking an organized, customer service oriented individual to join its team of Customer Service Representatives in the Member & Viewer Relations depar...
Global Knowledge is the world’s leading IT and business skills training provider. Offering the most relevant and timely content delivered by the best instructors, we provide custom...