Customer Service Supervisor Job Description
- Investigate customer's problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
- Hire, train, and terminate customer service agents.
- Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Issue refunds to customers.
- Oversee product exchanges and returns.
- Analyze data and statistics.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
- Supervise customer service managerial staff.
- Train managers on how to effectively lead customer service agents.
Are you an experienced customer service representative that is continuously striving to improve? Do you have the ability to communicate with impact? Are you able to apply critical ...
Calling all qualified Customer Service Supervisors! A great and growing company in Lindsey, CA is seeking candidates for a Supervisor position in their Customer Service Department....