Cutting & Slicing Machine Operator Job Description
- Cut products such as cheese or meat using slicing machine.
- Thread wrapping paper into machine.
- Turn screws or adjust levers according to food product size.
- Type in dimensions on computerized slicing machine.
- Position slabs of meat or cheese on feeder bed.
- Ensure food is clamped in securely.
- Wear gloves and other safety gear.
- Start feeder.
- Guide meat or cheese through feeder.
- Select desired number and thickness of slices.
- Weigh meat to ensure correct number has been achieved.
- Receive customer feedback and correct issues.
- Ensure meat and cheese is properly wrapped.
- Throw out old meat and cheese.
- Place sliced stacks of food onto conveyors.
- Clean machines and inspect for malfunctions.
- Use equipment such as bags, conveyors and carts, hydraulic knives, power saws, rulers and scales, and crushing or shaving machines.
- Remove debris or clogs in machine.
- Stack and sort material according to type and size, for packaging, further processing, or shipping.
- Move scrap from machine using cart or lift truck.
- Mark cutting lines.
- Record data on amount and type of stock cut.
- Lubricate slicing machine.
Quincy, MI, USThis position is responsible for performing repetitive tasks in the packaging department to ensure efficient operation. May work at different workstations as producti...
Job Description Job Title: Temporary Leave Replacement Senior Food Service Worker (5651C) #21883 Job ID: 21883 Location: Main Campu...
Be the Best You Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with more than 15,000 team members working at 15 casinos and racetracks located i...