Database Administrator Job Description
- Create ways to store, organize, and present data.
- Work with businesses and managers to identify user needs.
- Perform complex technical, analytical and professional services involving program/member services, evaluation, database-driven Web sites, office operations.
- Administer a variety of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server, Filemaker Pro, and others.
- Maintain and administer Web server and middleware tools.
- Set up new computer databases.
- Integrate old systems data with new system.
- Test and coordinate modifications.
- Assume the technical lead for SQL Server and online database projects.
- Create high-level reporting systems.
- Audit, modify, and amend data in systems using SQL commands, hand-editing, and bulk import.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues as they arise.
- Ensure system is running smoothly.
- Add new users to the system as needed.
- Plan and coordinate security measures alongside network administrators.
- Enhance or build database designs.
Seeking a Senior SQL Server DBA with experience with v2006 or higher to provide production support. He/she will perform the following duties: Ensure compliance in related t...
Position Summary The Database Administrator is responsible for the architecture, design and operational support of the database infrastructure at Hughes Hubbard & Reed. This candi...
The Senior Coordinator, Gift Administration will be responsible for sorting and processing donations received in the mail for all WNET stations in a timely and efficient manner, an...