Database Administrator Job Description
- Create ways to store, organize, and present data.
- Work with businesses and managers to identify user needs.
- Perform complex technical, analytical and professional services involving program/member services, evaluation, database-driven Web sites, office operations.
- Administer a variety of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server, Filemaker Pro, and others.
- Maintain and administer Web server and middleware tools.
- Set up new computer databases.
- Integrate old systems data with new system.
- Test and coordinate modifications.
- Assume the technical lead for SQL Server and online database projects.
- Create high-level reporting systems.
- Audit, modify, and amend data in systems using SQL commands, hand-editing, and bulk import.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues as they arise.
- Ensure system is running smoothly.
- Add new users to the system as needed.
- Plan and coordinate security measures alongside network administrators.
- Enhance or build database designs.
Since 2009, Cherokee Nation Technologies (CNT) has been serving more than 200 commercial and government clients with time-tested solutions that increase client effectiveness throug...
Candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field and have at least 4 years of Database experience. Experience with Air Traffic Control Systems ...
Whitlock is a global leader in AV integration, videoconferencing solutions and managed services. We help clients maximize, standardize and protect the value of their audiovisual te...