Database Administrator Job Description
- Create ways to store, organize, and present data.
- Work with businesses and managers to identify user needs.
- Perform complex technical, analytical and professional services involving program/member services, evaluation, database-driven Web sites, office operations.
- Administer a variety of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server, Filemaker Pro, and others.
- Maintain and administer Web server and middleware tools.
- Set up new computer databases.
- Integrate old systems data with new system.
- Test and coordinate modifications.
- Assume the technical lead for SQL Server and online database projects.
- Create high-level reporting systems.
- Audit, modify, and amend data in systems using SQL commands, hand-editing, and bulk import.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues as they arise.
- Ensure system is running smoothly.
- Add new users to the system as needed.
- Plan and coordinate security measures alongside network administrators.
- Enhance or build database designs.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Database Administrator JOBS
Our client, Indian Affairs (IA), established in 1824, is the oldest bureau of the United States Department of the Interior. Bureau of Indian Affairs employees across the country wo...
Cherokee Nation Red Wing (CNRW) is a military service company supporting war fighters with innovative, quality solutions for even the most challenging situations. With a focus on a...
National Airspace System (NAS) Information Technology (IT) Senior System Administrator · Senior System Administrator with at least 15 years of designing, configuring and m...