Database Administrator Job Description
- Create ways to store, organize, and present data.
- Work with businesses and managers to identify user needs.
- Perform complex technical, analytical and professional services involving program/member services, evaluation, database-driven Web sites, office operations.
- Administer a variety of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server, Filemaker Pro, and others.
- Maintain and administer Web server and middleware tools.
- Set up new computer databases.
- Integrate old systems data with new system.
- Test and coordinate modifications.
- Assume the technical lead for SQL Server and online database projects.
- Create high-level reporting systems.
- Audit, modify, and amend data in systems using SQL commands, hand-editing, and bulk import.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues as they arise.
- Ensure system is running smoothly.
- Add new users to the system as needed.
- Plan and coordinate security measures alongside network administrators.
- Enhance or build database designs.
Candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field and have at least 4 years of Database experience. Experience with Air Traffic Control Systems ...
Whitlock is a global leader in AV integration, videoconferencing solutions and managed services. We help clients maximize, standardize and protect the value of their audiovisual te...
Provide technical assistance on assigned projects to teams of Entry level and Mid Level Systems Analysts or Network and Systems Administrators (2-3 individuals). On usual matters c...