Database Administrator Job Description
- Create ways to store, organize, and present data.
- Work with businesses and managers to identify user needs.
- Perform complex technical, analytical and professional services involving program/member services, evaluation, database-driven Web sites, office operations.
- Administer a variety of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server, Filemaker Pro, and others.
- Maintain and administer Web server and middleware tools.
- Set up new computer databases.
- Integrate old systems data with new system.
- Test and coordinate modifications.
- Assume the technical lead for SQL Server and online database projects.
- Create high-level reporting systems.
- Audit, modify, and amend data in systems using SQL commands, hand-editing, and bulk import.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues as they arise.
- Ensure system is running smoothly.
- Add new users to the system as needed.
- Plan and coordinate security measures alongside network administrators.
- Enhance or build database designs.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Database Administrator JOBS
The United States Geological Survey (USGS) St. Petersburg Coastal and Marine Science Center (SPCMSC), our client, is responsible for conducting a wide range of geologic, geophysica...
Rights Management Administrator The Rights Management Administrator serves as the key point of contact for WNET’s new rights management system, responding to inquiries relating t...
1st Choice is seeking highly motivated and savvy Mid-Level Administrative Assistants for our federal client located in Downtown Silver Spring, MD. Duties include: Process inc...