Database Administrator Job Description
- Create ways to store, organize, and present data.
- Work with businesses and managers to identify user needs.
- Perform complex technical, analytical and professional services involving program/member services, evaluation, database-driven Web sites, office operations.
- Administer a variety of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server, Filemaker Pro, and others.
- Maintain and administer Web server and middleware tools.
- Set up new computer databases.
- Integrate old systems data with new system.
- Test and coordinate modifications.
- Assume the technical lead for SQL Server and online database projects.
- Create high-level reporting systems.
- Audit, modify, and amend data in systems using SQL commands, hand-editing, and bulk import.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues as they arise.
- Ensure system is running smoothly.
- Add new users to the system as needed.
- Plan and coordinate security measures alongside network administrators.
- Enhance or build database designs.
Report Writer / Database Administrator WNET’s Development System team supports Thirteen, WLIW21 and NJTV's Membership and Development Departments and also works closely with Inf...
Candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Math or other technical degree with a minimum of thirty semester hours in a combination of math, ...
The United States Geological Survey (USGS) St. Petersburg Coastal and Marine Science Center (SPCMSC), our client, is responsible for conducting a wide range of geologic, geophysica...