Database Administrator Job Description
- Create ways to store, organize, and present data.
- Work with businesses and managers to identify user needs.
- Perform complex technical, analytical and professional services involving program/member services, evaluation, database-driven Web sites, office operations.
- Administer a variety of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server, Filemaker Pro, and others.
- Maintain and administer Web server and middleware tools.
- Set up new computer databases.
- Integrate old systems data with new system.
- Test and coordinate modifications.
- Assume the technical lead for SQL Server and online database projects.
- Create high-level reporting systems.
- Audit, modify, and amend data in systems using SQL commands, hand-editing, and bulk import.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues as they arise.
- Ensure system is running smoothly.
- Add new users to the system as needed.
- Plan and coordinate security measures alongside network administrators.
- Enhance or build database designs.
Install and configure all required SAP database servers and application servers and manage the SAP HANA and BI Analytics Platform( BOBJ, BODS, BI, Sybase suite). Implement System ...
Gryphon Technologies, a leading provider of engineering services to the US Navy, is seeking an experienced Information Technology Manager. Job location is in Norco, CA. This positi...
Act in a senior technical role on assigned networking and systems administration projects. Coordinating a team of 2-3 entry-level and mid-level Network and Systems Administrators, ...