Database Administrator Job Description
- Create ways to store, organize, and present data.
- Work with businesses and managers to identify user needs.
- Perform complex technical, analytical and professional services involving program/member services, evaluation, database-driven Web sites, office operations.
- Administer a variety of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server, Filemaker Pro, and others.
- Maintain and administer Web server and middleware tools.
- Set up new computer databases.
- Integrate old systems data with new system.
- Test and coordinate modifications.
- Assume the technical lead for SQL Server and online database projects.
- Create high-level reporting systems.
- Audit, modify, and amend data in systems using SQL commands, hand-editing, and bulk import.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues as they arise.
- Ensure system is running smoothly.
- Add new users to the system as needed.
- Plan and coordinate security measures alongside network administrators.
- Enhance or build database designs.
- - - # Database Administrator Department: ITS\- DBA - - - # Description Description .
LOCATION: Atlanta Georgia The Database Administrator (DBA) requires specific technical knowledge about the administration and control of the data warehouse environment, including ...