Database Marketing Specialist Job Description
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor.
- Execute segmentation around brand plans.
- Perform data extraction and lead generation.
- Evaluate and optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Work with web manager to manage data integration between on and offline software programs.
- Conduct and interpret data analysis.
- Provide internal support to all database users, including training, troubleshooting, and coding.
- Create custom reports.
- Read technical journals and/or manuals, attends vendor seminars, and takes advantage of appropriate professional development opportunities to learn about new database marketing techniques.
- Analyze previous marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of many computer programs and programming languages.
- Carry out daily campaign processes, including start-to-finish scope.
- Schedule and coordinate text and creative content.
- Analyze campaign for key metrics.
Companies with Similar Jobs
Be the Best You Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with more than 15,000 team members working at 15 casinos and racetracks located i...
span Looking for a great opportunity to launch your corporate career? Our client is currently looking for a candidate to fill a Database Specialist Job in downtown Chicago, IL. &nb...
The Portfolio Planning Specialist will develop the Vehicle Product Portfolio for all Chrysler and Fiat products specifically for Asian markets. This requires creating a cohesive an...