- Job Descriptions
- Database Marketing Specialist
Responsible for working within a company's marketing database to executive and support marketing initiatives.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor.
- Execute segmentation around brand plans.
- Perform data extraction and lead generation.
- Evaluate and optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Work with web manager to manage data integration between on and offline software programs.
- Conduct and interpret data analysis.
- Provide internal support to all database users, including training, troubleshooting, and coding.
- Create custom reports.
- Read technical journals and/or manuals, attends vendor seminars, and takes advantage of appropriate professional development opportunities to learn about new database marketing techniques.
- Analyze previous marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of many computer programs and programming languages.
- Carry out daily campaign processes, including start-to-finish scope.
- Schedule and coordinate text and creative content.
- Analyze campaign for key metrics.