Datawarehouse Designer Job Description
- Plan, create, coordinate, and deploy data warehouses.
- Design end user interface.
- Create best practices for data loading and extraction.
- Develop data architecture, data modeling, and ETFL mapping solutions within structured data warehouse environment.
- Develop reporting applications and data warehouse consistency.
- Facilitate requirements gathering using expert listening skills and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of business customers.
- Supervise design throughout implementation process.
- Design and build cubes while performing custom scripts.
- Develop and implement ETL routines according to the DWH design and architecture.
- Support the development and validation required through the lifecycle of the DWH and Business Intelligence systems, maintain user connectivity, and provide adequate security for data warehouse.
- Monitor the DWH and BI systems performance and integrity provide corrective and preventative maintenance as required.
- Manage multiple projects at once.
Data integration,Datawarehouse,cso Data integration,Datawarehouse,cso The emphasis is for a senior (C6) candidate: - Who is client facing (CXO level at times) - With excellent ...
Senior Datawarehouse Developers, Iselin, NJ: Design and implement data integration solutions. Utilize Informatica, Data Stage, ETL, Data mart, OLAP, FACT, Oracle, Teradata, Azure, ...
In this role, you must have advanced knowledge of Tableau BI application creation and server side functionalities. Key Responsibilities:* Ability to understandthe Customers Busines...