Responsible for demonstrating the features of a product to an audience. Shows how product works, takes questions, and attempts to persuade consumers to buy product.
- Demonstrate product to customers on a TV show, at a store, during a festival, or another venue.
- Show how product is used.
- Demonstrate recipes if necessary.
- Show how product should be cleaned and properly stored.
- Use graphics and slideshows during presentation.
- Answer questions about product.
- Discuss pricing tiers with customers.
- Give product samples.
- Cook, slice, and serve product.
- Visit customer's home to demonstrate product.
- Set up booths, including pictures and samples.
- Conduct guided tours.
- Train other demonstrators.
- Tell customers why product is better than competitors.
- Suggest specific product purchases.
- Visit trade shows to demonstrate product.
- Collect fees or donations.
- Contact businesses and arrange for demonstrations or exhibitions.
- Transport and assemble materials.
- Recommend product improvements to maker.
- Improvise product demonstrations depending on audience size and attention span.
- Produce coupons and informational brochures.
- Wear proper customers or sign boards.
- Walk around store offering samples to customers.
- Clean up area after demonstration.