Direct Marketer Job Description
- Promote products or services to potential customers.
- Increase sales by enhancing the exposure of products.
- Go door-to-door, make cold calls, or email customers to persuade them to buy products.
- Offer free gifts, discounts, incentives, coupons, vouchers, or tokens to convince customers.
- Design in-store displays, special events, direct mailings and advertising campaigns.
- Set price list.
- Negotiate fees and prices with customers.
- Ensure products arrive on time.
- Meet with clients to discuss products.
- Devise new marketing ideas.
- Ensure products are manufactured within budget.
- Perform extensive market research.
- Visit competitors to gain an advantage.
- Craft marketing messages for a targeted group of individuals.
- Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
- Place orders for products.
- Design and write press releases.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor.
- Execute segmentation around brand plans.
- Perform data extraction and lead generation.
- Evaluate and optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Develops and manages the planning, designing and execution of the Direct Marketing strategy for direct mail, email and statements channels to support goals of t...
FUNCTION: Develops and manages the planning, designing and execution of the Direct Marketing strategy for direct mail, email and statements channels to support goals of the Bank...
The Direct Response Marketing Department is responsible for developing and implementing targeted direct response marketing strategies to support business line growth objectives. Ac...