Director of Public Affairs Job Description
- Develop effective communications plan that leverages brand promise.
- Develop, integrate, and implement PR activities designed to enhance company brand.
- Cultivate and maintain strong media relationships.
- Advance company's position with relevant constituents.
- Develop and executive varied and integrated communications products including website, print publications, newsletters, online communications, media and public relations.
- Create and launch new media and marketing.
- Work with the CEO to achieve organizational goals and objectives by administering the communications and public relations initiatives as determined by the larger organizational strategic planning process.
- Evaluate an integrated strategic communications plan to advance the company's brand identity and broaden awareness of its programs and priorities.
- Refine company's core messages to ensure brand consistency.
- Resolve public affairs issues.
- Serve as executive editor for the development, production and maintenance of the company's internal and external communication vehicles, including the main website, marketing materials, publications, newsletters, invitations, flyers, advertisements, and annual reports.
- Enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences.
Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) is an international oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Middle East and Latin America....
We're looking for an experienced PR and Communications leader to join Microsoft's Public Affairs team. Microsoft's mission is to empower every person and every organization on the...
As a member of the Area leadership team, analyzes, develops and implements strategy and policy for community benefit, community and government relations and communication to suppor...