Directory Assistance Operator Job Description
- Provide callers with customer service over the phone regarding placing collect calls, giving out phone numbers, and locating businesses.
- Supply caller with cost of a phone call.
- Run private branch exchange (PBX) switchboards for businesses and organizations.
- Facilitate person-to-person calls.
- Answer large volume of calls daily.
- Plug in headphones when signal light flashes on cord switchboard, or push switch keys on cordless switchboard to make connections.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Greet callers warmly.
- Obtain information from caller.
- Record details of each call.
- Look up local or long-distance telephone numbers.
- Use computerized alphabetical or geographical directories.
- Provide reports as needed.
- Interpret instructions on customer service procedures.
- Scan directory or microfilm viewer to locate number.
The candidate should be familiar with Oracle/Sun Java system Directory Server 6.x and 11.x administration. Position : Enterprise Directory L3 AdministratorLocation: Tampa FLType: F...
We are looking for SCCM CONSULTANT for our client in DURHAM, NC JOB TITLE: SCCM CONSULTANT JOB LOCATION: DURHAM, NC JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HI...
This consultant will work with the current team and assist on projects, consult on IDP initiative, CI @work end to end review, as well as several project intake requests that need ...