Sears, Roebuck and Co. - Pompano Beach, FLThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Sears, Roebuck and Co... Sears, Roebuck and Co.
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company Ref #
- 113281BR-FL-Pompano B...113281BR-FL-Pompano Beach
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
The Installer II position drives truck over established route to deliver and provide basic installation of products.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Deliver and install appliance and/or plumbing product.
* Successfully passes Installer II certification which covers the installation of all products from Level I plus the following products into prepared openings: built-in ovens, dishwashers, built-in refrigerators, cook-tops, hoods, warming drawers, wine coolers and trash compactors.
* Drives truck to deliver appliances and plumbing products to homes or other locations.
* Writes customer orders and instructions.
* Records sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.
* Listens to and reports service complaints.
* Loads truck.
* Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
* Cleans inside of truck.
* Performs routine inspections on vehicle.
* Ethics: Treats people with respect and keeps commitments. Inspires the trust of others.
Works ethically and with integrity. Upholds organizational values.
* Diversity: Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy. Shows respect and sensitivity to cultural differences. Educates others on the value of diversity. Promotes a harassment-free environment. Builds a diverse workforce.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
* High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
* Must be in an Installer II level for 90 days.
* One to three months related experience required.
* Excellent driving record.
* Must have current drivers license.
* Must provide a copy of a clean DMV report.
* Must be able to operate both manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
* Ability to lift and move products up to 600 lbs. (with proper equipment).
* Familiarity with delivery trade area.