Distribution manager Job Description
- Oversee warehouse operations.
- Order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements for machines.
- Oversee the transportation of goods from production site to consumer to client.
- Develop and implement a logistics process.
- Inventory goods that arrive from manufacturer.
- Review and approve purchase orders.
- Ship finished products.
- Handle incoming raw materials.
- Ascertain how much freight to place on shipments.
- Devise routes for shipments.
- Deploy truck drivers.
- Monitor progress of major shipments to ensure receipt.
- Direct the activities of logistics division.
- Collaborate with marketing executives to ensure that new products reach the right markets at the optimal time.
- Ensure goods are stored properly and at the right temperature.
- Conduct market research to learn about the demand for different goods. Convince retailers to carry their products.
- Determine what goods sell best to commercial businesses and consumers.
- Decide appropriate quantities of items to stock.
- Ensure inventory maintains optimal levels.
- Take orders over the phone, Internet, or through email.
- Put together catalogues advertising products.
- Visit retailers to demonstrate products.
- Negotiate contracts and prices.
LIBERTY UTILITIES is looking for a Manager of Engineering. The incumbent is accountable for leading the Company’s Engineering Department through the formulation, administration an...
Our client, the Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC), is responsible for providing responsive, flexible full-spectrum installation engineering services. AFCEC missions include f...
This Entry Level Sales Analytics Analyst is responsible for data management, sales analytics and reporting initiatives to provide performance-driven solutions and insights to suppo...