Distribution manager Job Description
- Oversee warehouse operations.
- Order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements for machines.
- Oversee the transportation of goods from production site to consumer to client.
- Develop and implement a logistics process.
- Inventory goods that arrive from manufacturer.
- Review and approve purchase orders.
- Ship finished products.
- Handle incoming raw materials.
- Ascertain how much freight to place on shipments.
- Devise routes for shipments.
- Deploy truck drivers.
- Monitor progress of major shipments to ensure receipt.
- Direct the activities of logistics division.
- Collaborate with marketing executives to ensure that new products reach the right markets at the optimal time.
- Ensure goods are stored properly and at the right temperature.
- Conduct market research to learn about the demand for different goods. Convince retailers to carry their products.
- Determine what goods sell best to commercial businesses and consumers.
- Decide appropriate quantities of items to stock.
- Ensure inventory maintains optimal levels.
- Take orders over the phone, Internet, or through email.
- Put together catalogues advertising products.
- Visit retailers to demonstrate products.
- Negotiate contracts and prices.
Rights Management Administrator The Rights Management Administrator serves as the key point of contact for WNET’s new rights management system, responding to inquiries relating t...
Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials Schedule travel arrangements Maintain Office and Managers' Calendars Setup and coordinate meeting and conferences Answe...
Material Services Operation Manager Multiple Locations Legacy Health Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA Create your Legacy. Ours is a legacy of health and community. Of respe...