- Job Descriptions
- Document Analyst
Responsible for organizing, filing, and preserving important company documents.
- Organize and file company documents.
- Confer with marketing executives, human resource reps, consultants, and management staff to design and implement goals through documents.
- Create forms and advertisements.
- Analyze and revise rough copies of company forms.
- Edit and proofread documents for grammar, correct spelling, and clarity.
- Arrange and format company forms.
- Create understandable, persuasive copy.
- Interview staff members and consumers regarding existing documents.
- Improve upon, modify, and enhance company literature.
- Maintain proper records.
- Provide backup copies of documents.
- Craft declarations, affidavits, answers to complaints and supplemental releases.
- Coordinate disclosure of information with outside agencies and ensure that responses are legally sufficient and timely.
- Perform evaluations and document audits.
- Ensure that all documents have no errors in filenames or submissions.
- Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents.