Door-to-door Sales Worker Job Description
- Travel to different neighborhoods and suburbs going door-to-door with the goal of selling merchandise or services such as life insurance, vacuum cleaners, knives, or magazine subscriptions.
- Sets up and demonstrates product and shows how customer can maximize product features.
- Show a presentation on product features.
- Convince client to purchase product using a script or persuasive technique.
- Distribute product samples.
- Hand out pamphlets.
- Write up orders for merchandise.
- Negotiate prices and create tickets.
- Take payments such as cash, credit, or check.
- Travel by foot, truck, automobile, or bicycle to deliver or sell merchandise or services.
- Make change.
- Develop prospect list or lead list.
- Circle back and check on customers who are in the position to buy the product.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Work an assigned territory, often up to 30-50 houses or locations per day.
- Win back or upgrade current or former customers.
- Assist with installation of product.
- Tell customers why product is better than competitors.
- Suggest specific product purchases.
- Clean up demonstration area before leaving.
JOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for a results driven Account Manager to be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through to close. The successful candidate wi...
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Inside Sales Estimator position in Warsaw, NY. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As an Inside Sales ...
JOB DESCRIPTION Colonial Life, a member of the FORTUNE 500 UNUM family of businesses and market leader in benefit solutions, specializes in supplemental insurance products offere...