Drafter Job Description
- Create visual guidelines for construction purposes.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Draw in minute details of structures.
- Design the parts of a machine.
- Determine the numbers and kinds of fasteners needed to assemble the machine.
- Consult technical handbooks and tables while in drafting phase.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Program drawings into automated manufacturing systems.
- Prepare variations of design.
- Explain concepts to construction workers.
- Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
- Develop wiring and layout diagrams used by workers who erect, install, and repair electrical equipment and wiring.
- Prepare drawings and topographical relief maps to be used in highways, bridges, pipelines, flood-control projects, and water and sewage systems.
- Create designs used in the layout, construction, and operation of oil and gas fields, refineries, chemical plants, and process piping systems.
- Prepare drawings showing the detail and method of assembly of machinery and mechanical devices.
Exciting Opportunity for an Experienced Drafter Position Features: ? Great Environment ? Paid Vacation ? Independent Company ? Great Pay Immediate need for drafter seekin...
Travel: Designated a 2016 Military Friendly Employer NCI: As the CAD Drafter( Drafter III ), you will operate a Computer Aided Design (CAD) computer system, including creat...
Our Hood River Client is looking for multiple Drafter/Designers. Primary Duties & Responsibilities: Primary Duties & Responsibilities: Employs computer aided...