Educational Administrator Job Description
- Manage day-to-day activities at an educational institution.
- Direct programs at colleges, universities, daycares, museums, and correctional institutions.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Manage career counseling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Recruit prospective students.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
A educational institution is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help faculty and students. Will be coordinating schedules, preparing correspondence and will be providing ...
A distinguished educational institution is looking for an Administrative Assistant. Will be answering phones, preparing correspondence and assisting students and faculty. We ar...
A very well recognized educational institution is looking for a qualified administrative assistant. Will be supporting a Manager with scheduling, handling travel arrangements, pro...