Electrical Drafter Job Description
- Design and draw wiring and layout diagrams.
- Supervise installation of electrical equipment and systems.
- Supervise repair of equipment and wiring.
- Create visual guidelines for construction purposes.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Draw in minute details of structures.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Program drawings into automated manufacturing systems.
- Prepare variations of design.
- Explain concepts to construction workers.
- Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
More information about this job: DESCRIPTION OF TASKS: Helix Electric, Inc. is considered to be one of the most successful open-shop electrical contracting companies in the ...
More information about this job: DESCRIPTION OF TASKS: Helix Electric, one of the nation's top electrical contractors has an opening for a talented Electrical Profes...
COMPANY DESCRIPTION * Join a team with EXCELLENCE, LOYALTY and INTEGRITY! * CDI Corporation consistently appears on ENR's annual Top 500 Design Firms list, ranking the larges...