Electrical & Electronic Equipment Assembler Job Description
- Assemble materials.
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports
- Clean parts thoroughly.
- Review work activities with supervises.
- Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits.
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
- Pack finished products for shipment.
- Tag components.
- Adjust or repair electrical equipment.
- Correct defects.
- Test product to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Build products such as electric motors, computers, electronic control devices, and sensing equipment.
- Perform manual assembly during the small-scale production of electronic devices used in avionic systems, military systems, and medical equipment.
- Modify electromechanical devices such as household appliances, CT scanners, or vending machines.
- Fabricate or modify parts, using shop equipment.
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
- Populate or modify/replace components on printed circuit board assemblies.
- Test functional performance.
Multi million dollar company seeks an Electronics Technician or growth opportunity *_JOB DESCRIPTION_* Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental ...
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB: OVERVIEW: Performs limited electronic, electromechanical, mechanical and support production assembly and functions of a repetitive nature to ...
Adecco is currently recruiting for Assemblers to work in Milford, NH. The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented individuals who have 1-3 years of Assembly experience. We ha...